Chorizo, Cherry Tomato & Haloumi Skewers.
A versatile recipe to showcase our chorizo. Have a favourite product? This recipe will work well with our Portuguese, Chicken and Duck Chorizo. If you’re feeling adventurous you can also replace the chorizo with our Black Pudding or our traditional Portuguese Farinheira.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 4 Sunshine Meats Mild Portuguese Chorizo – cut on the diagonal
- 350g Halloumi cut into cubes
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 8 bamboo skewers (soaked in water so they do not burn)
- Mixed salad to serve
- Juice & zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Gently BBQ halloumi and Chorizo until crisp.
- Thread Chorizo, tomatoes & halloumi on the skewers.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- Drizzle dressing over skewers and serve with a side salad.
You can pick up our products in-store from Sunshine Meats, 360 Horsley Rd, Milperra NSW or online.