Gluten free sausages made using minced pork and veal meat. Lightly spiced and filled into a natural casing before being steam-cooked to seal in its flavour and freshness. Makes BBQ's quick and ready, only a quick toss needed to give colour and heat and they are ready to eat. It's the perfect addition to any dish including a pasta, in a roll or for a BBQ. This product is ready cooked however, need to be recooked. This product is made using Australia's best quality ingredients.
Ingredients: Pork and Veal meat (88%), water, salt, spice extract (with celery), flavour enhancers (621, 631), mineral salts (450, 451, 452), canola oil, white pepper, spices (mustard, paprika), dextrose, filled in a natural casing and steam cooked.
Our pork and veal sausages are fully cooked but do need to be reheated. We recommend a quick fry in a fry pan or on the BBQ. We recommend making slits in the sausages to open them up and crisp up the casing.
- Keep refrigerated <4°C
- Once seal is broken, remove product from plastic and keep in a clean, dry container lined with paper towel. Must be consumed within 7 days.
- Cut sausage links before cooking
- Cook sausages quickly over a medium heat
- Turn sausages regularly to ensure they are cooked evenly and do not burn
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze product as soon as possible after purchase. Must be frozen before used by date as shown on package. Can be frozen for a maximum of 2 months.
- To defrost, allow product to thaw in the refrigerator.
All our products are handmade and despite trying to maintain consistency, product weights may vary. If your total order is less than the average weight, we will compensate.